European Research Programme assistant.
She has experience of working in the voluntary sector, holds a history degree and Masters degree in Transnational Studies, with a focus on European colonial migration and is fluent in French. She assists the Director, including on the European Research Programme, administers the organisation of IRR and coordinates the Black History Collection and its outreach work. She contributed to the IRR report ‘Humanitarianism: the unacceptable face of solidarity’ and has written for the Journal of the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control.
To contact please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investigations and prosecutions for crimes of solidarity escalate in 2018 (December 6, 2018)
- Empire Windrush, Notting Hill and the importance of archives (September 21, 2018)
- Windrush: Songs in a strange land (July 19, 2018)
- Paris: still on the streets (May 3, 2018)
- Solidarity with human rights defenders intensifies (April 19, 2018)