European Research Programme assistant.
She has experience of working in the voluntary sector, holds a history degree and Masters degree in Transnational Studies, with a focus on European colonial migration and is fluent in French. She assists on the European Research Programme and coordinates the Black History Collection and its outreach work. She contributed to the IRR report’s ‘Humanitarianism: the unacceptable face of solidarity’, ‘Witnesses won’t be Silenced’ and has written for the Journal of the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control.
To contact please email: email@example.com
- Swiss Priest prosecuted for helping a destitute man (May 9, 2019)
- Investigations and prosecutions for crimes of solidarity escalate in 2018 (December 6, 2018)
- Empire Windrush, Notting Hill and the importance of archives (September 21, 2018)
- Windrush: Songs in a strange land (July 19, 2018)
- Paris: still on the streets (May 3, 2018)