European Research Programme assistant.
She has experience of working in the voluntary sector, holds a history degree and Masters degree in Transnational Studies, with a focus on European colonial migration and is fluent in French. She assists on the European Research Programme and coordinates the Black History Collection and its outreach work. She contributed to the IRR report’s ‘Humanitarianism: the unacceptable face of solidarity’, ‘Witnesses won’t be Silenced’ and has written for the Journal of the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control.
To contact please email: email@example.com
- Expanding solidarity and raising funds for the Gilets Noirs. (April 1, 2020)
- Finding a voice: news from Europe’s frontline migrant struggles (February 13, 2020)
- ‘I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!’: a guide to the Gilets Noirs (October 17, 2019)
- Swiss Priest prosecuted for helping a destitute man (May 9, 2019)
- Investigations and prosecutions for crimes of solidarity escalate in 2018 (December 6, 2018)