Part-time IRR Company Secretary and part-time joint editor of Race & Class.
She manages IRR’s fund-raising and the Black History Collection and also writes on aspects of British racism. She has worked in a variety of different roles for IRR for more than 40 years and written on institutional racism, Zionism and Jewish identity, feminism and aspects of anti-racist struggle.
- Goodhart, bad analysis (April 18, 2013)
- ‘May we bring harmony’? Thatcher’s legacy on ‘race’ (April 11, 2013)
- Meet Eslanda (March 4, 2013)
- The new wasteland (February 28, 2013)
- Why the voluntary sector is under threat (January 28, 2013)