Researcher on the UK programme.
She is carrying out research on the policing of inequality and is the author of The London Clearances: Race, Housing and Policing, based on her Master’s thesis into the regeneration of London’s council estates and the dispossession of BAME communities via gentrification. She has an MA in Postcolonial Studies and Global Policy and has previously worked in youth centres and as a policy research intern at Citizens Advice, where she researched people’s experiences on Universal Credit.
To contact, please email email@example.com
- ‘I’m from St Raphael’s estate’: an interview with George the Poet (July 10, 2020)
- Homeless war stories (June 4, 2020)
- ‘I’d rather be dead than poor’: knife crime in London (February 26, 2020)
- ‘You need to look closely, because Elephant and Castle is a model for other dispossession projects’ (November 28, 2019)
- School Exclusions: Marketing the Marginalised (July 18, 2019)