Assistant editor of IRR News and carries out research into racial violence, domestic race policy in the UK and the economics of migration. He has previously worked as a researcher for Medical Justice and Positive Action for Refugees and Asylum Seekers, Leeds. Recent reports include State sponsored cruelty: children in immigration detention and, with Dave Whyte, The Wages of Fear. His reports on New geographies of racism are published by IRR.
- After Paris (December 3, 2015)
- A secret punishment (November 5, 2015)
- Youth, welfare and the legacy of structural racism (September 3, 2015)
- Charlie Hebdo backlash – the unredacted story (July 30, 2015)
- How the neoliberal project embeds corruption in Britain (July 1, 2015)