Assistant editor of IRR News and carries out research into racial violence, domestic race policy in the UK and the economics of migration. He has previously worked as a researcher for Medical Justice and Positive Action for Refugees and Asylum Seekers, Leeds. Recent reports include State sponsored cruelty: children in immigration detention and, with Dave Whyte, The Wages of Fear. His reports on New geographies of racism are published by IRR.
- Spotlight on far-right violence (May 2, 2013)
- Double standards on International Women’s Day (March 14, 2013)
- Spotlight on racial violence: January-February 2013 (February 21, 2013)
- British Future and the new patriotism (February 14, 2013)
- ‘Integration, integration, integration’ (January 23, 2013)