Free legal advice services in crisis
February 9, 2013
A conference to tackle the crisis in the provision of free legal advice.
- Saturday 9 February 2013, 10-4pm
- Friends Meeting House, Mount Street, Manchester M2 5NS
- Steve Hynes – Legal Action Group
- Julie Bishop – Law Centres Network
- Lord Bach
- Disability and sickness
- Housing, employment and unemployment
- Migrants and BME communities
- Family and debt
The conference is free. To book a place in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.