Immigration detention deaths
September 5, 2012
The Medical Justice annual review and a discussion on deaths in immigration detention.
- Wednesday 5 September 2012, 6pm (doors open 5.30pm)
- Community Hall, Athlone Street, London NW5 4LL
- Emma Mlotshwa (Medical Justice Coordinator) on campaigning to prevent further injury and death
- Ex-detainee on the experience of being locked in when fellow detainees died
- Dr Ben Robinson (Medical Justice Trustee) on the effect of lethal conditions in detention
- Mark Scott (Bhatt Murphy Solicitors) acting for the family of Jimmy Mubenga
To book a place: please email Emma Mlotshwa (née Ginn): firstname.lastname@example.org. There is travel reimbursement - for those with no right to work (travel costs within London only if a travel ticket or oyster top-up receipt provided).