Police corruption and racism: an endless legacy?
June 23, 2014
What is the significance of the Ellison review and what can be done to ensure that the inquiry is open and transparent to the public?
- Monday 23 June 2014, 7pm – 8.30pm
- Committee Room 10, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA
- Imran Khan - human rights lawyers and solicitor for Doreen Lawrence
- Suresh Grover – Director of The Monitoring Group, former coordinator of Lawrence family campaign
- Chaired by Stafford Scott – project manager of Tottenham Rights and civil rights leader
Book a seat here
The event is free but booking is essential, book here.