Press conference on institutionalised racism and covert policing
March 23, 2014
The Institute of Race Relations will host a press conference with German lawyers in the trial of the neo-Nazi cell the National Socialist Underground (NSU).
- Monday 24 March 2014, 9am
- IRR, 2-6 Leeke Street, London WC1X 9HS
- Liz Fekete - Director of Institute of Race Relations
- Suresh Grover – head of the London Race & Advocacy Project at The Monitoring Group
- Carsten Ilius - lawyer for the widow of Mehmet Kubaşık, eighth victim of the NSU
- Dr. Mehmet Daimagüler - lawyer for the family of Abdurrahim Özüdogru, second victim of NSU and Ismail Yaşar, the NSU’s sixth victim)
For further information, please call 07879 687390, or email email@example.com.