Right to Remain annual conference
September 6, 2014
Right to Remain conference discussing the challenges of migration control, including the cuts to legal aid, and the nation-wide campaigning efforts for migration justice.
- Saturday 6 September 2014, 12-5pm
- Praxis Community Projects, Bethnal Green, London E2 0EF
- Frances Webber – former barrister and Vice-Chair of IRR
- Saira Grant – Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
- Rita Chadha – Refugee and Migrant Forum of East London
The conference is now fully booked, but you can register for the waiting list, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.