Stop the criminalisation of human rights defenders
December 4, 2017
To mark the publication of IRR’s new research into the hostile political and legal environment facing humanitarian actors who seek to protect life at Europe’s sea and land borders, the IRR invites you to a wide-ranging discussion of how EU policies are shrinking the space for humanitarian action while feeding the far Right.
- Monday 4 December 2017, 6-8.30pm
- Institute of Race Relations, 2-6 Leeke Street, Kings Cross Road, London WC1X 9HS
- Liz Fekete and Frances Webber – Institute of Race Relations
- Jean Lambert – Green MEP
- Lorenzo Pezzani – Co-director of Forensic Oceanography and Watch The Med
- Konstantinos Antonopoulos – Médecins Sans Frontières
- Plus poetry from Roy McFarlane
Read the press release on Humanitarianism: the unacceptable face of solidarity here
Download Humanitarianism: the unacceptable face of solidarity here (pdf file, 847kb)
Please note you need to book this meeting as space is limited. Registration is essential, to apply for a ticket, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.